Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 27 May 2015

The day when I realised value of everything and cost of nothing..

When I was a day dreamer,I just know the cost of everything and value of nothing,
Even I know the cost of my dreams which are all inspired from this materialistic world,
Cost of my favorite destination where I always dream of going,cost of all the expensive gadgets that I want to collect and lots more,
For all the time I found myself lost in worldly pursuits,
But the time came when I realised the harsh realities of life and that was the time when I actually found my true self,
When I saw my neighbor lost their only son,I realised the importance of attachment and emotions that parents have with their child and how their day converted into doomsday,
When I was going in different city for further studies, I realised the value of my home,
When I lost the man I loved a lot, I realised the value of trust and loyalty,
When I saw poor people around me suffering from hunger,I realised the value of each grain of food,
When I saw how people around us killing each other brutally; physically and mentally; I realised that humanity no more exists,
When I felt that everything happening with us is already written in our fate;I came to know how helpless a man could be,
Love,trust,separation,misfortune,grief,helplessness,attachment,sorrow,loss.....all these emotions are something I never realised,
But after learning hard realities of life I think I can only travel from self to subsistence and not beyond that,
And now I am sure I can only remember value of everything but cost of nothing.


No comments:

Post a Comment